Monday 12 December 2011

I love you, kakak!

Achooo! achoo! ACHOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm not feeling well.. Hari nie tak pergi kelas pon.. I'm just feeling so lethargic.. Maybe it's because of yesterday's program kot.. We played snow! hehe.. My younger brothers and sisters( cousins actually, but i love to call them my brothers n sisters), they were all so thrilled..( Ok.. fine! me too.haha) It was freezing in there! Though I know it's nothing compared to the real winter.. But yeah, IT WAS FUN PEOPLE! hehe.. That was surely my first experience.. And to be sharing it with my family (though Ummi, n my big brothers were not there last night) but, my aunts (hala yah n hala anat) made it seemed like kakak and I are a part of their family.. I just love them so freaking much! :) And ouh yeah, I forgot to mention, we went to I-city je.hahahhaa.. 

Now I would like to talk about my beloved sister.. Saidatul Najla Umaira bt Arshad. Do you know that she's the most wonderful sister in the whole wide world? Yes, she is my one and only sister and I love her to bits! hehe.. I don't know whether or not she reads my un-popular blogt.. But It doesn't matter..


Dear kakak, 
I just wanna say thanks for being my sister.. I know I'm dang annoying( bising2 dkt telinge kakak, Curi pakai baju kakak(kasut jugak), saje2 gedik dkt kakak) and all the ways possible to make you feel irritated. That's how little sisters behave I believe.. hehe! It feels like we're growing up too fast right? I just can't believe you've been proposed by someone.. Where did time go? Do you still remember the time when we used to mandi together? And after that, we'll be playing train-train(because there was only one towel.haha). Do you still remember the time we played ribut melanda? haha.. You were(i mean, are) tiny, and there's me, gigantic and all. haha.. And when I roll.over you, you were like.. 'Yana...cepat laa...rasa nak mati dahhh....!" hahaha.. Good old times eh? Good old times.. And and and, do you still remember how identical we used to be? People always said that we're twins! haha.. And I kinda like it you know! How cool can cool be to have a twin sister?hehe! All our clothes will be identical. Add up with our curly hair.. Fair skin.. Who wouldn't have mistaken us as twins? hihi!

And now...here we are.. In our teen souls.. We're about to enter a whole 'nother phase in life.. We're no longer lil kids.. Though I know I'm still not growing up inside..And kakak, do you know that I'm always jealous of you..? You're so polite.. Soft.. Loveable.. You have beautiful skin and hair.. You're petite.. And you look younger! haha... Now, people will always think that I'm the elder sister.. Which is not fair! But never mind.. I have gotten used to it..(Thank God you're my sister.*clenched fist*haha!). 

Just so you know that  I am so happy for you! And I know you're happy too... They say, eyes do not lie.. And your eyes didn't. I see how you glowed.. Each and everytime our family (especially me and Aizzat) sakat-ing both of you.. Though being bombarded by us, both of you can still smile, laugh along and sucked it all up. haha.. I am very happy for you big sister! And to be honest, I can't wait to be your bridesmaid. You are going to be one BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL bride!! And I'm gonna be one head-turning, mind-blowing, hot, bridesmaid!( haha... Don't ask me why my adjectives lagy bnyk than hers. LOL.) hehe.. I love you kakak! And I can't wait for you to get married with Abg Fendy.. Have pretty kids, cherish each and everyday together, and grow old together. I'm praying the best for you big sister! 

And I just wanna tell you how lucky you are.. Having to get married early.. Having to have a very wonderful mother and father in laws, having Ohti Na, Abg Iman, Lala, Boboy, Abg Ehsan, Kak Alia, and Amar as your very own family.. You are one lucky gal do you know that? hehe.. I'm so happy for you.. I wish that you'll have a perfect life ahead.. And no matter what, I'm still gonna be your annoying lil sister.. hehe! I'm just hoping the best for you.. Because I love you kakak! 

And your ex is one stupid guy. Sorry to bring it up here. But, he really doesn't deserve you. He is stupid enough to let go of you.. Very stupid. But, you know, I think there's a reason behind all this. And the reason is, you wouldn't have been in a relationship with Abg Fendy if you're still with him, right? And to be honest, I like Abg Fendy more than him. hehhe! So yes, you do get my blessing! haha! And I'm learning something as well form your life kakak... It doesn't mean that the person you've planned to get married with will be the person you're gonna marry.. I love you kakak!






So this is me, single and happy.. Having a wonderful family, awesome friends, a crush(haha.LOL :P), and the fact that I'm still breathing.. I am so grateful and thankful because God gave me a chance to live.. So that I can experience more about life.. I'm becoming more positive these days.. I don't know what made me, but I'm loving this. Love it!

So, that's all for my entry this time.. It's dedicated to my beloved sister.. And a lil bit touch about myslef... :) Toodles people!

2 comments:

  1. Bila2 nak kahwin? nak makan nasi minyak jgak :( Tell your sister,"Yuni cakap tahniah, mesti nervous kan? bestnyerrr I am also happy for her :)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam seyh!
    get well soOn dear!
    well, congratz for ur one and only sis!
    seha, I wish I pray that you will find your prince one fine day, insya-Allah!
    don't feel bad coz you know my dear, people around you always love and pray for you rite?
    always concern bout you, believe me...

    till then, take BEST care of urself!
    love you, miss you like craziieeeee here!
    muah3!

    ReplyDelete