Tuesday 20 December 2011

Uyaina is a poet. :D

Hello hollow halo yellow shallow fellow cello pillow! haha.. Try to say that fast people! :D
Ok.. I am supposed to study now... But yeah.. My not-so-nerd side of me asked for a break.. Dang tired of studies..books...debates...laws..statutes...cases...blablbablablabla... I don't know why I'm taking up law in the first place..So, don't let me start.. ANYWAYYYYYY.... (haha)

Today is our another buddy-meet session.. My buddies are coolest buddies of all. We have, Im ( the macho, handsome,dropdeadgorgeous fella), we have Kak MIn ( the beautiful, lanky, model-like, Hindustani look hot mama), Azim ( the blur, sleepy eyes, funny, but sometimes an unpredictable person), Kuwa ( our tough palapes, smart, shy shy cat (miow!) haha), Arai ( the skinny but eats a lot monster and super nice), Ika (damn hot weyh! Cute, soft, and most importantly, Matt's. hehehe!), Amar ( no adjectives available ;P) and there's me. I love my buddies so much! Up to the point that though I have a freaking torts test tomorrow, I still wanna hangout with them today.. hehe.. We're planning to watch MI today.. And we're supposed to watch at 11. But yeah.. It's Tom Cruise.. So it's not shocking to see a stretching long line at the cinema. So we end up watching my sugar daddy( Tom Cruise babbyyyyy!) at 4. huuuuuu! I have to re-plan my schedule. So yeah.. I'm gonna start studying at 8 tonight.. Until God knows when.. Most probably I'm gonna sleep again tonight.. God I miss Good night sleeps.. :(

So, what's the motive of this entry again? Ouh yeah.. I wanna post a poem actually.. Only those who have the same thinking as mine will understand to whom I dedicate this poem to .. And what it is about.. :)
So here it goes.

(Sepetember 2011)
I remember the time when we were perfect strangers..
I knew your presence..and you knew mine too..
Only heys and hellos.. And sometimes plain goodbyes..
Little did I know, we're gonna be so close..

(May 2011)
My heart was broken.. Shattered into pieces..
My days were gloomy, murky and vague..
That's when i vowed, never will I again..
The pain was unbearable, what can I say?

(November 2011)
But a wise friend attended my sorrow..
Slapped in my face, shout with disgrace..
You are stupid, stupid and stupid..
I know you're inside, timidly hiding rather than to face..

What's to life if you're sad?
What's to life if you're not living?
What about the people that's peeking on you?
Eager to know, dying to get to know..

Thank you mate, for the brilliant shake..
Though it's a mishmash of jumbled emotions to fake.
Your slap, your shouts, your wise words..
Made me realized what I have missed.

(December 2011)
So here I am..
Trying to cross the line..Reaching to the other side..
I thought I was alone..
Till you came, grab my hand.. And say let's go..

I like it now..
I like it how swift you touched my heart..
I like it how you're afraid of commitments..
I like it cause I know I'm sick of one..

I like it when you're honest..
I like it when you're cold...
I like it when we knew it..
I like it when we hide it from others..

I am a free bird.. Soaring high..
Reaching the glaring sun.. The gallant moon..
I am an agile fish..
Swimming the deepest ocean I seek..Dancing in the water i pick..

So yeah.. that's the end of it...
P/s: this post was supposed to be made semalam semalam..but yeah.. Internet dkt Um nie kelaka.. ^^

2 comments: