Sunday 1 January 2012

How I celebrated my new year. :)

Good morning people!!!! Happy New Year! It's 2012 already! So, what's your new year's resolutions.? Better be good people! hehe..

Well, these are a few of my new year's resolution~

1) I'm gonna be a better servant of Him.
2) I'm gonna stay single for the whole year. (errr....sorry mate I took yours!)
3) I'm gonna enjoy my campus life.
4) I'm not gonna skip class.
5) I'm gonna do notes after each class.
6) I'm gonna study even harder.

So, these are my new year's resolutions! hehehe... :) Care to comment your new year's resolution people? hihi.

By the way, now is study week. Just 3 more days before finals..I'm damn scared right now.. The feeling is not the same I tell you! Foundation is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking different! sheeeeshhh! I feel like dying here in UM. sobosbosb. Well people, all I can ask from you is just to pray for my success.. I've done my part I think.. I've been working my ass off.. Only God and my friends here know.. I hope it'll pay off.. With good grades of course! Insyallah ameen!

So, back to the topic, how I celebrated my new year.
As I stated in my previous posts... I'm a nerd. Law faculty is my first home now.. Most of my time I will be snowed under books. So as today. I mean yesterday. Hold on, is it last year? hahaha...Lame joke I know.. ^^ So yeah.. I spent another faculty-day. So, basically, I celebrated my new year at the faculty, pink corner to be more precise. hehe.. And what made it an interesting celebration and of course, an unforgettable one is the fact that we climbed the rooftop! Yup we did! If dekat sekolah dulu, I climbed tangki air, now I panjat bumbung pulak. LOL! So yeah.. We ( me, najwa, hafeez, nasbal, amar, zufar, duwei n a female senior which I do not know her name) We watched the fireworks and were awed by it like little kids. It was beautiful.. Fireworks always make me happy... It feels like watching paintings in the sky.. :) 

So yeah.. after 15 minutes up there, we climbed down.. And duhhh.. Baca buku balik. Nerds right? It's a new year and we just hangout with our books.? You gotta be kidding me... No other words that can describe us best.. Other than NERDS! gahhhh! Tak ada life doe ktorang semua... ^^ Ouh well, Nak finals dah kan.. So yeah..

And here's to you 2012, welcome and treat me nicely ok.. I'm moving forward.. And I want to be a better person.. For myself. Not for anyone else.. 

And no, I'm not fond of going out with guys je. And no, don't go f*** anyone.. I've let it all out to you.. Read me..And it's up to you on what you wanna do.. I think I'll just have a short nap.. Gotta go to pink corner again at 11. Promised to have a study group with my colleagues. Papai people!

1 comment:

  1. u sure put a hard work studying. gudluck exam..here's my new year's resolution or war ever u call it..=P
    AZAM DAN SEMANGAT BARU | Lu Memang Malang !

    ReplyDelete