Sunday 22 April 2012

Kakak Nawar's awesome wedding!

Hello peeps!
I just got back from Kakak Nawar's wedding. I tell you, her wedding is THE BEST wedding i have ever attended! Ohti Na was super duper grand as well, but I was too small to remember the details at that time. So yeah, Kakak Nawar's wedding is ouh so awesome!

The theme was purple. Sumpah cantik gyle! Wedding planner dia memang gempak! Pelamin ala-ala moden with a fusion of Pakistani style (because her hubby is a Pakistani). Yeah, it was different and incredibly beautiful. Ouh well, not to mention her wedding dress. SUPERB! *berangan*. And of course, the bride and the groom, our Raja Sehari sangat lah bersinar sinar bergemerlapan berseri seri dan segala macam ber lah. They looked so happy and it showed in their eyes. Ouh well, things like this made me believe that love is pure and the sanctity of marriage is still there.

On top of all, I love my family. Our bond is so strong. It cannot be explained in words. I love each and every of my family members to bits!

To Kakak Nawar and Abang Masood, this I wish you. May you will have all the happiness  in the world. And may you will be showered with health and wealth in your future undertakings. I am very happy for both of you! hehe..

And the rest of the story, let the pictures tell. :)

Semua still available


Me and my bestest cousin

Me mom

Hala Anat

Bride's mom

The vogue Hala Yah

My sweet kakak

poser

nak tunjuk bunga dekat kepala

kami

They say I look like her when I was her age

1

2

3

My adorable lil nephew

Hot mamas

gadisss

kami gadis

THE BRIDE AND HER sister

papa n mama to be

makan makan


katil

tangga

flower girl

stairs girl

macam candle light dinner daaa

penyambut tetamu

lavender

we are les

kakak comel



Konklusi: Gambar diri ini lebih banyak daripada gambar pengantin. :D

"Awesome wedding. Awesome people. Awesome moments"

5 comments:

  1. PENGANTIN NYA MANAAAA!!?? hahahhaAHOAP)eu(odw0IPHIOK!{_)iewp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA.....pengantin bnyk gmbr photograper of the wedding yg amek. nie pix from my cousin.. i amek. haha

      Delete
  2. whats up, this weekend is delightful for me, by means of now this era i'm analyzing this big informative article right here at my habitat. Awesome Wedding

    ReplyDelete