Saturday 3 March 2012

10 things about me.

#1: I love cats! LOVE LOVE LOVE cats! I can speak catsuage( cats-language)

#2: I am annoying. If you know me, then you'll know how annoying I am. Serious shit. haha :p

#3: I have Mr.Totty. He's a turtle. My pet (soft toy). I cannot sleep without him. And yes, even if I'm married, I'll still sleep with my Mr.Totty, and my hubby of course. If Mr.Totty hilang, I will mogok tak nak makan tak nak tido, tak nak mandi!!!!!

#4: I love bright colours. Someone told me that I have symptom of a bipolar just because I love bright colours. And I have mood swings. Silly.

#5: I love perfumes. And one of my dreams is to release my own perfume( when I'm rich and famous, for some reason). Uyaina by Uyaina perhaps??

#6: I wish to have a yellow motorbike and ride like a man! (Konfem ummi pengsan knowing this)

#7: I'm straight. I don't date lesbos. Neither do I date Casanovas. 

#8: I love to shop. It's my therapy. But window shopping is not my thing. I become even more stressed out if window shopping je. (stress sbb tak dpt beli)

#9: I'm an easy lover. I don't ask things(materials) from you. I only ask you to love me. Simple.

#10: I can pole dance. In fact, I'm good at it. Shocking? Suprise suprise. 

4 comments:

  1. #1 - I can easily see
    #2 - Not so sure
    #3 - pity ur future husband la, have it==to bear with the turtle ( i bet it's so smelly )
    #6 - Yeah, i know that

    But #10..just..nevermind, i don't wnna knw. ahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #3: NO IT'S NOT SMELLY! IT SMELLS LIKE ME! ME=WANGY!!

      #6: Cuz I told you that. :P

      #10: Yup. You better don't know. haha

      Delete