Thursday 15 March 2012

In memory: Feseni 2012

Feseni is over. At least for me. Tinggal tarian India, Nasyid, Pop band, dan apa entah lagi tak ingat. Huhu. I joined Traian Melayu and Tarian Kreatif. Results? Suprisingly, we got third and won Anugerah Busana Terbaik for Tarian Melayu. But too bad creative we didn't win anything. But never mind that, the most important thing is I enjoyed myself. My teammates are so damn cool (though they all love to bahan me), awesome and sangat lah best! I'm so gonna miss them. :( Even now pon dah rasa rindu. We not just dance together, we sweat, we eat, we gossip, we laugh, we chat, we annoy each other as well! Sumpah macam one big happy family. And I'm the baby sister. HAHAHAHAHAHA. *perasan*

To Abang Shasha, Abang Mi, Hafiz, Azim, Syidi, Syukri, Kakak Aima, Kakak Miwa, Kakak Nowi, Kakak Mia, Zati, Fyda, and Pink, Thanks for the memories. It has been one helluva experience for me. And I will never forget it. And thanks for being a part of my UM life. Sayang korang sangat sangat. Hope we can still dance together next year. :) And ouh! Thanks jugak to Abang Dino and Abang Isz, you guys are great choreographers! And also to Abang Iman and another Abang-I'm-not-sure-nama-dia-apa (but quite good looking. haha.), thanks a bunch! To Kakak Lyn, Sham, Kakak Kecik, Popo, Salak, Kak Suraya and everyone yang tolong kitorang untuk bersiap. :)

So, let the pictures do all the talking, shall we?And ouh, Rambut nie kitorang pakai wig, that's why nampak macam adik Rosmah Mansur je sorang sorang. ^^

P/s: I love you guys!


Before ze make up session: Tarian Melayu~

Pink, Fyda, Zati

Abang Shasha

Cuba teka buntut siapa nie! :P
Sweet couple!

Kakak Lyn n Kakak Aima

Kakak Lyn



After ze make up session
Artis meletop: Hafiz

Beautiful ladies~

Ze ladies~

Azim n Aro yang baik!


Tarian Kreatif~

















2 comments:

  1. apasal gambaq hg sekejap kanan sekejap kiri? haha. congratz btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. hewhewhew~ Internet ntah apa2 tadi. Ampun! hehe

    ReplyDelete