Friday 30 March 2012

Me love kids!


Let's forget all the sorrows!

Assemekom! :P
So, do you have Little brothers or sisters? 3? 4? 11? Wah! Banyak banyak! Untung laa~ Mesti best kan? Can bully them, can order them to do things for you, can play with them, can tie their pony tail, can play swords with them, can do many things with them right? Awwwwwww! Do you smell jealousy? Yes. It's coming from me. I wish I have little brothers and sisters (OK, tipu je.Tak nak adik perempuan, nak adik lelaki. I want to be the youngest girl in the family. Hehe). But yeah, I wish I have little brothers. Men.. I can't imagine having little brothers.. If I'm annoying enough already, how will they be? OMG OMG OMG!! Superly duperly annoying I guess? Cool! hehe. Mesti Comel gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Awwww! 
If I have a little brother, we must be close!And I must have been his favourite sister (no offence eh kakak! ehhe). Now I really feel like wanting to have one! :( Dan mungkin saya tidak terlalu manja dengan Ummi? Mungkin.

OK2.. Going to the main reason for this entry. Hari tu kan (tak ingat tarikh. LOL) Kitorang pergi kindergarten dekat Shah Alam.. Nama kindergarten tu boleh disclose. Sebab? Suka hati laa! Eheh. We went there to make a research actually. It's for our TITAS project. We chose this title------>
KANAK-KANAK ERA MILENIA: TEKNOLOGI MEMBANTU ATAU MEMBANTUT. Awesome right? 

So yeah, I really had a good good good time with the kids. They are so cute, adorable, energetic, smart, care-free, zealous, jolly, and of course, fun to be with. Spending time with them made me forget all my problems. It's like, they all have this unbelievable healing power and soothing presence. I seriously enjoyed each and every minute interacting with them. We separated them into Tech-kids and Non Tech-kids by asking them to choose what they prefer the most. And on 1 table we put all the toys, barbie doll, gun, story books, and fairy wand and all the toys thingy. And on the the other table we put all the gadgets such as Iphones, netbook, gameboy, iPad, phones and all the techno thingy. That's how we divide them.

Apart from that, we played lots and lots of games. We had a role play where me, Aqmal, Puteri, Syuha, Hafeez, and Hanny impersonated some characters and asked the kids to guess who we are, and asked them on what will they do towards each characters. This is to ascertain whether they are aggressive or not, as well as to identify how creative their mind works. I was the ugly witch in Cinderella movie, Aqmal was a Superman, Puteri played as the Green Pig in Angry Birds, Hafeez was an old man, and Hanny impersonated a pregnant lady. Hehe. And believe me, we got many shocking answers from them. =.=' 

We also had dancing (this was so funny). Hafeez and Puteri conducted this. Trust me, they can't really dance, but yeah, it was fun watching them being kids once in awhile. HAHAHA. We also gave them sweets and see whether they are willing to share their sweets with their friends or not. And we also played some puzzle games just to see how fast their brain works by solving the puzzle. 

So basically, we tested on their cognitive thinking, their ability to comply with rules, theirs social interaction with others, their creativity, how aggressive they are, and their willingness to share things with their friends. A comparison between Non-tech kids and Tech-geek kids.
And at the end of the day, we managed to draw a conclusion  So yeah, we succeeded in our objective! Yippie! hihi.

Here's some of the photos I took. :)

Edmund paling active! Yang tengah tu tgh merenung masa depan.

Semua senyummmmmm

Kumpulan paling aktif!

Adorable

Hanny pon dah macam budak tadika =.='

Teacher Neni

Hafeez si ayah mithali

Interframe

:)

One big happy family

 Mother of 7

Hidupan rimba!

Kalau perasan, "hole" di ulang 2 kali! LOL

So yeah. Nie je gambar yang sempat diambil. And ouh yeah, I would also thank COP for teaching me on how to handle a class, to be an educator and to conduct a successful session. Arigato! :)

Pesanan penaja: Sila lah buat anak banyak banyak. #ehhh? :P


1 comment: